If you are interested in learning more about 211 Broward, would like to schedule a tour or request literature about our services, please contact us at 954-390-0493. Speakers are also available to come to your company or group to talk about the services offered at 211 Broward.
Corporate Partnership Program
The Broward corporate community provides tremendous support to a vast array of health and human services organizations. However, the greatest obstacle to addressing the needs of our residents and families is not knowing where to go.
As the central point of entry into the health and human service system with the most comprehensive resource database, 211 provides the direction and guidance our residents- your employees- need to help themselves and their families.
When employees get access to services more quickly, their problems are more readily managed, and they can more freely focus on their work. In addition, employers will have a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week resource to use to refer employees. 211 benefits employers by improving workplace productivity and reducing absenteeism.
211 Broward is there for your employees. We need your help so we can keep helping them.
Consider becoming our Corporate Partner – click here for partnership levels and benefits. Corporate Partnerships can be customized to meet the marketing and/or financial goals of your organization.
Volunteers play a vital role in helping 211 deliver effective and quality services to those in need in our community. 211 Broward’s goal is to provide solutions to individuals and families in need of help or support. You can be a part of the solution by volunteering your time or talents.
2-1-1 Volunteer Opportunities:
- make daily Touchline reassurance calls to seniors living alone
- provide assistance on the Homeless Helpline or the 24-hour 2-1-1 Helpline
- verify and update provider/service information in resource database
- participate in outreach events and presentations
- join a Board Committee; such as marketing, fundraising, special events
- become a Teen Ambassador – get service credits for graduation requirements
- provide professional services such as graphic design, technology, website mgmt. etc.
- all volunteers will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement
- complete application and provide two letters of reference
- complete applicable training
- complete any required screenings (paid for by 211)
Click here to download Volunteer Application. If you have additional questions, please call Christina Page at 954-390-0493.
Join Club 211
Club 211 is an exclusive organization that gives members the opportunity to promote their business while sharing their social interests.
CLUB 211 membership benefits and opportunities:
- Attend a minimum of two complimentary club networking events
- Be eligible to win a premier gift package at each event
- Be a member of the “211 Chair’s Advisory Council”
- Photo or company logo included in CLUB 2-1-1 section of Annual Report
- Photo or company logo, description and link included on CLUB 211 website
- Be the “spotlight” Member on the website
- Discounts from local businesses
Annual membership is $211 which can be paid in 12 monthly installments of $17.58. A lifetime membership is also available for $2,110.
The monies raised through CLUB 211 will be used to support the increased demand for 211 Broward’s Crisis/Intervention/Support Helpline services.
Membership applications are available here.